At Cheval Blanc Randheli, we hire creative thinkers who are committed to genuine hospitality, and with passion for luxury services. We look for the pursuit of excellence while staying true to our brand standards. We invite candidates with these qualities to join our growing team of Ambassadeurs.
We are currently looking for a creative, dynamic and self-motivated Head Sommelier to lead a culturally diverse team of dedicated and passionate Ambassadeurs to execute the finest service for our clients.
Reporting directly to the Director of Food & Beverage your role will be to successfully drive the wine sales in our Maison. Whilst managing an already renowned wine list, with your wealth of knowledge we look to further enhance the selection and offering among 5 F&B outlets. Ensuring guests are given an exciting and memorable experience, the role requires you to lead and motivate a team of Sommeliers, as well as to work closely with the outlet Managers and Servers.
- Minimum 3 years in a luxury establishment and 2 years in a similar position
- Ideally WSET 3 or equivalent Sommelier qualifications.
- Excellent guest service skills
- Excellent knowledge of wine, liquor and champagnes
- Ability to work under pressure and highly motivated
- Attention to details and can do attitude to achieve perfection
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Fluent in English and other languages are advantage
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office, Micros OPERA PMS v.5
A generous financial package with access to a wide variety of benefits and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, you will be given the opportunity to grow within Cheval Blanc family if you successfully accomplish your mission.