At Cheval Blanc Randheli, we hire creative thinkers who are committed to genuine hospitality, and with passion for luxury services. We look for the pursuit of excellence while staying true to our brand standards. We invite candidates with these qualities to join our growing team of Ambassadeurs.
We are currently looking for passionate, dynamic and self-motivated Reservations Agent (Mandarin speaking candidate) to join Reservations team.
- Handling of all reservations by telephone, fax, e-mail in a professional and efficient manner.
- Updating reservations in the PMS received via the interface
- Adhere to all reservation standards
- Understand and be able to answer all questions about rates, room categories and seasonality
- Sell rates according to availability and yield strategy
- Maintain and develop guest contact
- Handle all reservation documents and correspondence correctly and conscientiously
- Pro-actively try to cross-sell (F&B, Spa, etc.) and up-sell room types
- Efficient and complete communication with all other departments, especially front desk, accounting and sales
- Working knowledge of the property management system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet and e-mails
- Have complete knowledge of the Maison and all outlets, the area, the company and sister Maison
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position
- A general degree in Hospitality or a degree from a reputable university
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (verbal, written, read and listening) and any other language is added benefit
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same capacity
- Knowledge in: Microsoft Office, Opera (PMS)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
A generous financial package with access to a wide variety of benefits and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, you will be given the opportunity to grow within Cheval Blanc family if you successfully accomplish your mission.