Human Resources Coordinator
Cheval Blanc Randheli, located in the Noonu Atoll in the Maldives, is currently looking for young, dynamic and self-motivated Human Resources Coordinator to join our team. Human Resources Coordinator’s role is to ensure that all Human Resources Operations systems of the resort are seamlessly working and are aligned with business goals.
- Keep up to date with current employment legislation and ensuring that Ambassadeurs are effectively briefed on any relevant changes;
- Providing professional support and advice on matters relating to:
> Human Resources Administration
> Ambassadeur Council
> Ambassadeur Insurances
> Benefits and Activities Budget
> Ambassadeur Salary Administration & Personnel Action
> Casual Manpower Planning and Management
> Ambassadeur Leave Administration and Transportation requests
> Salaries (Survey and Administration)
> Ambassadeur Services I.e. Sickness, Death, etc.
> Ambassadeur Bonus
> Controls and maintains personal files
- Actively participates in all team events
- Participates in training related to the job
- Assists with Maison Orientation, training and other special courses when required
- Leads by example, inspires and motivates those around through enthusiasm and inspires and guides others to make their decisions based on the organizations values and overall direction, keeping the Company’s goals in mind.
- A general diploma in Human Resources or a must have completed A levels
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Human Resources Coordinator in a luxury or ultra – luxury hotel or similar field
- Preferably a Female Maldivian between 22 – 28 years’ old
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Fusion or similar HRIS
- Fluent in English (verbal, written, read and listening) other language is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in a team and alone
- Proactive, reliable and flexible
- Friendly, positive, polite and open minded
A generous financial package with access to a wide variety of benefits and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, you will be given the opportunity to grow within Cheval Blanc family if you successfully accomplish your mission.