Kids Club Manager
At Cheval Blanc Randheli, we hire creative thinkers who are committed to genuine hospitality, and with passion for luxury services. We look for the pursuit of excellence while staying true to our brand standards. We invite candidates with these qualities to join our growing team of Ambassadeurs.
We are currently looking for a creative, dynamic and self-motivated Kids Club Manager to lead a culturally diverse team of young and passionate Ambassadeurs to execute the finest service for our clients.
- To assist guests and recreation members with the safe use of the swimming areas ensuring service excellence at all times.
- Ensures that the Carrousel delivers a memorable experience to our Guests.
- Ensures that a safe, fun and interactive environment is provided to children utilizing the Carrousel area.
- Ensures that all activities are conducted in a positive and professional manner.
- Ensures that all Carrousel policies and procedures are followed.
- Provide a sincere and loving attitude toward children showing patience and concern for their wellbeing.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Adjust to the changing demands of the work.
- Help to maintain the Carrousel at its best all day long.
- Create and develope originals activities for children
- Minimum 3 years in a luxury establishment and 2 years in a similar position.
- Bachelor/Certificate in Business management or equivalent or sufficient experience.
- Proven track record of managing Kids Club of luxury resorts / hotels
- Must have multilingual skills; English and preferably French, Spanish, Russian, German, Arabic or Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- CPR and First Aid certificate updated the last past 2 years
- Ability to comply with all Brand standards
A generous financial package with access to a wide variety of benefits and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, you will be given the opportunity to grow within Cheval Blanc family if you successfully accomplish your mission.