Assistant Outlet Manager
At Cheval Blanc Randheli, we hire creative thinkers who are committed to genuine hospitality, and with passion for luxury services. We look for the pursuit of excellence while staying true to our brand standards. We invite candidates with these qualities to join our growing team of Ambassadeurs.
We are currently looking for a creative, dynamic and self-motivated Assistant Outlet Manager to assist and lead a culturally diverse team of dedicated and passionate Ambassadeurs to execute the finest service for our clients.
Your responsibilities includes:
- Manage the Bar operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Recruit, manage and develop the team of Bartenders and Servers
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Develop menus and concepts
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Work within budgeted guidelines
- Support the Food and Beverage operations
- Diploma in hospitality and tourism or relevant education
- Minimum 2 years in a luxury establishment and 2 years in a similar role
- Proven track record of customer service management
- Ability to comply with all F&B and Brand standards
- Excellent grooming standards (no visible tattoos or piercing)
- Able to adapt to island lifestyle
- Fluent in English; additional languages are advantage
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office
In return we will give you a generous financial package with access to a wide variety of benefits and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we will give you the room to grow with Cheval Blanc family.