Reservations and Revenue Manager
At Cheval Blanc Randheli, we hire creative thinkers who are committed to genuine hospitality, and with passion for luxury services. We look for the pursuit of excellence while staying true to our brand standards. We invite candidates with these qualities to join our growing team of Ambassadeurs.
We are currently looking for passionate, dynamic and self-motivated Reservations and Revenue Manager to join our Sales & Marketing team.
Your responsibilities includes:
- Responsible for the Reservations and Revenue Management
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; distribution yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control; new pricing concepts; etc.
- Find new revenue opportunities
- Prepare detailed weekly and monthly reports
- Maintain a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
- Proven track record in Revenue management
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service; emotional intelligence is the key
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Diploma or Degree in Hospitality or relevant education
- Experience in luxury Resort/Hotel operations
- Minimum 4 years in a luxury establishment and 2 years in a similar position
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to operate with a certain level of autonomy
- Ability to motivate themselves and with passion to succeed
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service; possesses creative flair
- Computer literate and well versed with Opera V9
- Fluent in English; additional languages (Russian, French, Arabic, Mandarin) are an advantage
- Single status and able to adapt to island lifestyle
A generous financial package with access to a wide variety of benefits and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, you will be given the opportunity to grow within Cheval Blanc family if you successfully accomplish your mission.