At Cheval Blanc Randheli, we hire creative thinkers who are committed to genuine hospitality, and with passion for luxury services. We look for the pursuit of excellence while staying true to our brand standards. We invite candidates with these qualities to join our growing team of Ambassadeurs.
We are looking for a Sales Manager who will be reporting to and collaborating with the Director of Sales and Marketing. In this role, you will drive the scope of sales for the assigned market segments through professional and consultative sales approach. You will be natural to prospecting, contract generation/negotiation, customer relationship management and closing sales techniques.
- Degree in business administration or related field
- At least 2 years experience as a Sales Manager in luxury segment
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Strong communication skills within the team and other departments
- Fluent in English and French or Russian or Spanish or German or Arabic
- Knowledge in: Microsoft Office and Opera (PMS) version 5
- Able to adjust in to island lifestyle
A generous financial package with access to a wide variety of benefits and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, you will be given the opportunity to grow within Cheval Blanc family if you successfully accomplish your mission.