Assistant Pastry Chef
At Cheval Blanc Randheli, we hire creative thinkers who are committed to genuine hospitality, and with passion for luxury services. We look for the pursuit of excellence while staying true to our brand standards. We invite candidates with these qualities to join our growing team of Ambassadeurs.
We are currently looking for a passionate, dynamic and self-motivated Assistant Pastry Chef to join our Culinary team. Reporting directly to the Executive Pastry Chef; assisting to oversees the pastry and baking functions of the Maison, including menu development, inventory and purchasing of supplies, cost control and to maintain a high level of quality and consistency.
- Support the Executive Pastry Chef in the management of the global pastry production process for every outlets
- Ensure and control the good management of the operating cycle of the pastry area
- Help to design with creativity the pastry menus of each and every outlet
- Report and follow guidelines set by the Cheval Blanc Group
- Diploma or Degree in Hospitality.
- Experience in luxury Resort/Hotel operations.
- Minimum 4 years in a fine dining establishment and 2 years in a similar position.
- Know and master the HACCP process.
- Significant experience in team and business management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to practice a management adapted to the international staff.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Ability to comply with all brand standards.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service; possesses creative flair.
- Written and spoken English
- Creative person, always ready to challenge the status quo
A generous financial package with access to a wide variety of benefits and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, you will be given the opportunity to grow within Cheval Blanc family if you successfully accomplish your mission.