At Cheval Blanc Randheli, we hire creative thinkers who are committed to genuine hospitality, and with passion for luxury services. We look for the pursuit of excellence while staying true to our brand standards. We invite candidates with these qualities to join our growing team of Ambassadeurs.
We are currently looking for a creative, dynamic and self-motivated Recreation Manager to lead a culturally diverse team of young and passionate Ambassadeurs to execute the finest service for our clients.
Fully responsible for promoting, coordinating and managing the sports and recreational operations of the Maison, which includes animation, Tennis, Water Sports and Diving, children activities at the Kids and Teens Club, swimming and aquatic lesson, personal training, recreation and fully responsible for Health Club.
- Minimum 3 years in a luxury establishment and 2 years in a similar position.
- Bachelor/Certificate in Business management or equivalent or sufficient experience.
- Proven track record of managing recreational aspect of luxury resorts
- Must have multilingual skills; English and preferably French, Spanish, Russian, German, Arabic or Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- CPR and First Aid certificate updated the last past 2 years
- Ability to comply with all Brand standards
A generous financial package with access to a wide variety of benefits and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, you will be given the opportunity to grow within Cheval Blanc family if you successfully accomplish your mission.