At Cheval Blanc Randheli, we hire creative thinkers who are committed to genuine hospitality, and with passion for luxury services. We look for the pursuit of excellence while staying true to our brand standards. We invite candidates with these qualities to join our growing team of Ambassadeurs.
We are currently looking for a creative, dynamic and self-motivated Dive Instructor (Russian Speaker) to assist and lead a culturally diverse team of dedicated and passionate Ambassadeurs to execute the finest service for our clients.
Your responsibilities includes:
- Guiding certified divers and teaching courses to PADI and DBI standards as scheduled and required by the Dive Center Manager
- Handling, preparation and organization of diving trips, including the assembling of guest/staff equipment, boat manifest, head counts, etc.
- Guiding of normal, night, full day, orientation or mini safari dives
- Teaching PADI courses (e.g. Bubblemaker, DS, DSD, SD, OW, AOW, specialties, Rescue and Dive Master)
- Adherence to all PADI and DBI training standards
- Preparation of equipment boxes for new divers.
- Checking in of new divers and students.
- Assisting divers in checking their equipment while on the boat, gearing up and entering the water, especially in rough seas.
- Maintenance of dive equipment as needed and scheduled.
- Setting up Oxygen kit as needed or delivering First Aid assistance
- Covering the counter shifts and lunch breaks as scheduled.
- Promotion and sales of dive centre activities (e.g. full day trips, night dives, courses and mini safari), sales of video lab services (regular dive videos) and products (Generic videos such as the The Best Of and other titles), sales of the dive centre retail shop (CBR dive wear, dive equipment and accessories).
- Participation in our weekly diver’s night or any other promotional gatherings organized by the dive centre.
- Monthly inventory of all dive center items.
- Other duties as per the request of the Dive Centre Manager/Ass.Manager
- Minimum 20 years old (Preferably between the age of 25 and 40)
- Be minimum PADI OWSI in teaching status, active EFR, EANx Instructor with valid DAN Insurance
- Be fluent in English, knowledge of Russian and other languages are a must
- Marketing and retail skills, good interpersonal relationship and accountability, computer skills
- PADI Instructor for 1 year, previous experience as Instructor in Maldives and ability/desire to work in remote locations or islands would be an advantage. Knowledge of First Aid/Oxygen delivery
In return we will give you a generous financial package with access to a wide variety of benefits and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we will give you the room to grow with Cheval Blanc family.