Asian Chef de Cuisine
At Cheval Blanc Randheli, we hire creative thinkers who are committed to genuine hospitality, and with passion for luxury services. We look for the pursuit of excellence while staying true to our brand standards. We invite candidates with these qualities to join our growing team of Ambassadeurs.
We are currently looking for young, dynamic and self-motivated Asian Chef de Cuisine to join the Culinary team.
Asian Chef de Cuisine’s role is to strengthen and deliver the services to the Maison's guests, supervising a culturally diverse team of young and passionate Ambassadeurs.
- The Asian Chef de Cuisine reports to the Executive Chef and is responsible for the daily operations of the Main Kitchen operations
- The Asian Chef de Cuisine must have a perfect knowledge of Western and Indian Cuisine and expertise in Pan-Asian Cuisine
- The Asian Chef de Cuisine is the first-in-command on a day-to-day basis, managing all other food preparation employees, right from the sous chef to the pastry chef to the fry cooks
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationship
- Apprenticeship or college level in catering (foundation or bachelor degree).
- Experience in Resort/Hotel Operations
- Minimum 3 years in a fine dining establishment and 1 year in a similar position
- Know the overall organization of a professional kitchen
- Know and master the HACCP process
- Know the application of the standards of safety regarding a professional kitchen
- Master the culinary process and technique
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop Ambassadeurs and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Degree in hospitality and tourism or similar
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Must be fluent in English
A generous financial package with access to a wide variety of benefits and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, you will be given the opportunity to grow within Cheval Blanc family if you successfully accomplish your mission.