At Cheval Blanc Randheli, we hire creative thinkers who are committed to genuine hospitality, and with passion for luxury services. We look for the pursuit of excellence while staying true to our brand standards. We invite candidates with these qualities to join our growing team of Ambassadeurs.
We are currently looking for passionate, dynamic and self-motivated Spa Therapist to join the Cheval Blanc Spa team.
- Organize and set up treatment room, spa equipment and spa product according to Spa Manual.
- Maintain well-groomed and proper gesture during duty.
- Provide promptly, courteously and accurately treatment to the guests.
- To recommend a proper treatment to the guests according to their health condition and preference.
- Maintain standard service of treatment according to SOP(s).
- To support Spa receptionist during peak period if necessary.
- Ensure that the spa equipment is well maintained and report the defects if any.
- To support the operations if needed such as working overtime when necessary.
- Must have 2 years’ experience in the same position in luxury Spa, Hotel or Resort
- Certified Therapist
- Able to perform basic treatment such as body massage, body scrub, body wrap, facial, waxing, manicure & pedicure
- Service minded and ability to involve and support operations
- Able to handle physically demanding workload
- Flexible to work in long hours, weekends, and/or holidays
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English; other languages are an advantage
- Proactive, reliable and flexible
A generous financial package with access to a wide variety of benefits and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, you will be given the opportunity to grow within Cheval Blanc family if you successfully accomplish your mission.