Cheval Blanc Randheli is an intimate and contemporary haven on the unspoiled Noonu Atoll. Opened in autumn 2013, the 45 -villa Maison offers a stylish design and relaxed, friendly atmosphere in harmony with the island’s natural surroundings. Distinct residential features and tailor-made services ensure that every guest's experience is indelible.
If you are interested in applying for employment with us, other than a position that are advertised, please submit your resume here.
Important: Please mention the position you are interested in 'Headline' box of the Application From.
- Minimum 2 years experience in hospitality industry, previous experience in Maldives is an advantage.
- Ability to comply with all brand standards.
- Excellent grooming standards - no visible tattoos or piercing.
- Willingness to develop Ambassadeurs and self.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Creative person, always ready to challenge the status quo.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other language such as French, German, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Arabic, is a plus
A generous financial package with access to a wide variety of benefits and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, you will be given the opportunity to grow within Cheval Blanc family if you successfully accomplish your mission.